Friday, September 25, 2009

Drug house?

I've learned there may be a home in the 100 block of North 6th street (near Sassafras) selling illegal narcotics. I randomly observed the home in question the past week or so and observed quite a bit of pedestrian/vehicle traffic coming and going, sometimes with a "lookout" that remains outside. The owner of the home does have a history of criminal charges and arrest.

Anyone that may live near or pass through this area should take note of people making brief or frequent visits to any particular house.

I am aware of the exact address, however I will hold off on posting same until further information supporting neighbors' suspicions is available.

I will be mailing out informational postcards to some of the other residents in this area to increase awareness, and hopefully provide authorities any solid leads on illicit activity that may be ongoing.

No comments: